Next up on the GT2004 stage are the Cocoon sucess stories. People, get ready to have your socks blown off ;-)
I like Gianugo’s first slide: still skeptical about Cocoon? Those people are not:
- A global 100 healthcare company
- The Swiss national TV network
- A 3K employees travel agent
- MyTV, a leading digital terrestrial technology provider
- A top 100 world bank
- RZB Group, the largest Austrian bank (which with the previous one means at least 2% of the top 100 banks are using Cocoon ;-)
- A number of local government customers in Belgium
- The Swiss Exchange
- VNU business publications, the largest technical publisher in the UK
- Vodafone Germany, enough said..
- One of the largest brokerage firms in the world
Numbers like 50 requests per second continuous average and 2 million page impressions a day were mentioned in these presentations.